Rules & FAQ
Make Club Red Work for You
Your Club Red membership is all you need to access promotions and members-only Free Play Rewards. Track points and review offers online at My Club Red. Receive all Club Red benefits and complete transactions at our Club Red Cashier locations.
Every Club Red member will receive a VIP Club Red card that needs to be activated. Use the card every time you play Slots, Table Games, and Keno to accrue points toward your Rewards.
- Visit the Club Red cashier to get your PIN.
- Insert your Club Red card into your slot machine.
- Press Club Red Rewards on screen.
- Enter PIN number.
- The screen will show your Club Red Rewards balance.
- Press Activate.
- Your Club Red Rewards are now available.
- Insert cash or slot ticket to cover first wager. (Club Red Rewards will refund the wager back to the game's credit meter.)
- Regular play will continue when Club Red Rewards are exhausted.
- As an added benefit to Club Red Rewards, every 1,000 points equals one dollar. Redeem your points for Cash or Free Play at any slot machine, anytime.
- Insert card into slot machine.
- Press My Club Red on the screen.
- Press Points To Cash on the screen.
- Enter PIN number.
- Select the dollar($) amount to transfer to the slot machine.
- Press Accept.
- Press Accept again to complete the transfer.
- The amount will be sent to the slot machine where you can cash out or play it.
- Free Play Rewards are valid from 8 am on the first day of offer until 2:50 am on the last gaming day of the offer.
- Club membership is free to guests 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. An active Club Red card and a matching photo ID are required for all Club transactions, Reward Dollar redemptions and promotional drawings. When playing Slots, it is the guest's responsibility to ensure the card is inserted and accepted for play in the slot machine. For Table Games and Keno, guests must present card to the dealer or cashier.
- Tracking minimum for Table Games is $25 minimum buy-in with one (1) hour play.
- Management of Nisqually Red Wind Casino reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operator errors or any other reasons deemed valid. Reward dollars are valid only to those guests who have earned them through their own individual play. Club accounts, cards, points and benefits are non-transferable.
- Club Red members participating in promotions or offers are bound by the rules of promotion or offer.
- Nisqually Red Wind Casino reserves the right to cancel or change Club benefits, rules or promotions at any time without prior notice.
- Inactivity of carded play for a period of 12 months will result in cancellation of points and membership.
- Any misuse of Club Red may result in cancellation of membership and loss of points.
Will You Be Next?