Club Red Military Benefits
Club Red Military VIP Card
Did you know that Red Wind Casino offers a special Military VIP Membership?
Receive exclusive benefits such as double discount specials, exclusive free-play offers, and more!
Already a Club Red VIP member? You may also convert your existing membership to a Military membership upon eligibility.
If you are not a Club Red VIP member, make sure to swing by any Club Red Cashier to sign up and receive a Military Club Red VIP card. Must meet verification requirements.
Club Red Military VIP cards are available to eligible Club Red members in the following categories:
- Active Duty
- Retired Military
- Military Spouse
- National Guard
The following branches included are:
- Air Force
- Marines Corp
- Coast Guard
- Space Force
Guest will need to present proof of military status at any Club Red Cashier counter for a one-time verification. Military VIP cards can be used for 15% off dining, promotional offers, and gaming purposes. In addition, guest are able to receive 30% off dining during specified days. The discount will only be available to the Military guest and not their plus one guest.
Documents accepted to validate Military Status:
1. Active Duty, Reserve, Space Force, National Guard Verification
- Any Military Common Access Card
2. Veteran Verification
- DD214 or Veteran ID Card
- Driver License Designation
3. Retiree Verification
- Retiree Account Statement (eRAS)
- Retiree Verification of Pay Letter
- Retiree Separation Orders (Reserve or National Guard)
- Retiree Uniformed Services ID Card
- DAVPRM Uniformed Services ID Card
- Letter from VA showing service-connected evaluation is 100%
4. Military Spouse
- Military Family member ID with Relationship code "SP"
Please see Club Red Cashier for more details.
Will You Be Next?