Covid-19 Safety Measures
Same Safe Fun!
Yes, we are open! The Casino has put in place many health and safety protocols to maintain a clean, safe environment for our wonderful Guests and Team Members. See below what you can expect during your next visit to Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
Hours of Operation
- 8 am – 4 am Daily.
- 8 am – 4 am Daily.
- Table Games are available on both sides of the Casino; Blackjack, Lucky Ladies, Craps, Player’s Edge 21, Emperor’s Challenge, Roulette, and Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, with 4-person limit on tables
- Craps (3 per side, 6 total)
- Roulette (3-person limit)
- For added protection, plastic barriers have been installed on table games.
- Table Games chips are sanitized daily.
- 9 am - 1 am Daily.
Potlatch Gift Shop
- 8 am - 10 pm Daily.
Medicine Creek Deli
- 8 am - 4 am Daily.
- Breakfast served 8 am - 11 am Daily.
- Temporarily closed
Coho Sports Pub
- Wed - Sun • 4 pm - 2 am
- Wed - Sun • 4 pm - 10 pm.
- Mon & Tue • Closed
River Water Bar
- Wed - Sun • 4 pm - 10 pm
- Mon & Tue • Closed
- 8 am - 2 am Daily.
What to Expect
- The Casino facility is now 100% smoke-free. There is a designated outdoor smoke area just outside the Valet doors.
- All slot machines throughout the gaming floor are available for use. Plastic barriers have been placed between a majority of the machines.
- Eating at the slot machines is not allowed at this time.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Points of entry and exit are limited to the smoke-free doors and deli/garage doors only.
- All guests are required to have their temperature taken at the door upon entry to the facility. Guests with temperatures in excess of 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed admittance to the facility.
- All guests entering the facility are required to briefly lower their masks for age and identification purposes.
- Guests are required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth. It is strongly encouraged that you bring your own mask(s). A limited number of masks will be available for purchase for $3.00 cash/coin. You will have to have exact change to purchase a mask at the vending machine outside of the deli/garage entrance, if masks are available.
- All guests are required to furnish their physical valid photo ID to enter the Casino.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing whenever possible from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators, or moving around the property.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts have been arranged to provide for as much distancing as it allows.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to 4 persons MAX.
- Additional ADA/Handicapped parking is available on the first level of the parking garage (area immediately to the right upon entering the parking garage, placard IS required). This will allow for easy exterior access to the entry point, and help decrease the need to access the elevators.
- Increased signage pertaining to health & hygiene practices.
- Plastic barriers have been installed at various points across the Casino.
- Increased sanitation stations have been placed throughout the facility.
- Valet and Transportation services remain suspended until further notice.
- The RV parking area is currently closed, however we have limited spaces available for parking. Please see Security for RV parking instructions. There is currently no overnight camping available.
IMPORTANT CHANGES REGARDING FACE COVERINGS
For added safety to our Team Members and Guests, we have decided to elevate our safety measures in regards to our face covering policy. The following face coverings will no longer be acceptable for wear by Team Members or Guests.
- Face shields (unless worn with a face mask as an additional precaution)
- Any face coverings with a vent
- Mesh masks
- Bandanas, t-shirts or other face coverings that do not fit snug around your nose and mouth
Thank you for your understanding and support of our health and safety initiatives.
Will You Be Next?