Same Safe Fun!
Yes, we are open! Since our reopening in May, the Casino has put in place many health and safety protocols to maintain a clean, safe environment for our wonderful Guests and Team Members. We are more than confident in our heightened efforts and have several new mitigating projects you will see in the coming weeks as we diligently and continuously strive to enhance our safety programs in response to the ongoing threat of COVID-19.
IMPORTANT CHANGES REGARDING FACE COVERINGS
With flu season just upon us, and for added safety to our Team Members and Guests, we have decided to elevate our safety measures in regards to our face covering policy. Effective October 4, the following face coverings will no longer be acceptable for wear by Team Members or Guests.
- Face shields (unless worn with a face mask as an additional precaution)
- Any face coverings with a vent
- Bandanas, t-shirts or other face coverings that do not fit snug around your nose and mouth
These types of face coverings allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape and are no longer recommended to be used. Masks with at least 2 layers of fabric are most likely to reduce the spread of disease. Please visit the Unacceptable Face Coverings link below for more information.
Thank you for your understanding and support of our health and safety initiatives.
Bandana's, Scarf's, and other types of non-traditional face coverings may be allowed, so long they are altered in a way that allows for them to fit snugly around your nose and mouth.
New Casino Hours
The Casino hours are 8 am – 4 am daily.
What to Expect
- 100% Smoke-Free: The Casino facility is now 100% smoke-free. There is a designated area outside the valet door area for smoking.
- Increase in overall facility capacity. All slot machines throughout the gaming floor are available for use.
- Additional Table Games are available on both sides of the Casino; Blackjack, Lucky Ladies, Craps, Player’s Edge 21, Emperor’s Challenge, Roulette, and Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em. Limited seating per Table Game still applies.
- Table Games team members sanitize table game chips daily for increased safety.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, with 3-person limit on tables (Craps - 3 people per side).
- Gift Shop is open with updated hours.
- Mon & Tue - Closed
- Wed, Thur & Sun from 2 pm - 10 pm
- Fri & Sat from 2 pm - midnight
- Keno is open daily from 9 am -1 am.
- Floor beverage service is available from 4 pm – 2 am, with safety provisions in place for minimizing contact.
- Eating at the slot machines is not allowed at this time.
- Squalli-Absch Grille is open for dine-in or take-out orders. Open Thursdays through Sundays from 4 pm - 10 pm.
- Buffet is closed until further notice.
- Limited seating available in the Medicine Creek Deli. Open daily from 8 am – 4 am.
- Coho Sports Pub with limited menu. Open Wednesdays through Sundays from 4 pm – midnight.
- Pealo’s Bar with limited seating. Open daily 8 am – 2 am. Grab & Go food items available 3 pm - 2 am.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Points of entry and exit are limited. Queueing for entry is near the smoke-free entrance and deli/garage entrance, and exit through the smoke-free and deli/garage doors only.
- All guests are required to have their temperature taken at the door upon entry to the facility. Guests with temperatures in excess of 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed admittance to the facility.
- All guests entering the facility are required to briefly lower their masks for age and identification purposes.
- Guests are required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth. It is strongly encouraged that you bring your own mask(s). A limited number of masks will be available for purchase for $3.00 cash/coin. You will have to have exact change to purchase a mask at the vending machine outside of the deli/garage entrance, if masks are available.
- All guests are required to show their physical valid photo ID to enter the Casino.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing whenever possible from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators, or moving around the property.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts have been arranged to provide for as much distancing as it allows.
- There is a new 4 person max occupancy in each of the elevators.
- Additional ADA/Handicapped parking is available on the first level of the parking garage (area immediately to the right upon entering the parking garage, placard IS required). This will allow for easy exterior access to the entry point, and help decrease the need to access the elevators.
- Increased signage pertaining to health & hygiene practices.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at various points across the Casino.
- Increased sanitation stations have been placed throughout the facility.
- Valet and Transportation services remain suspended until further notice.
- The RV parking area is currently closed, however we have limited spaces available for parking. Please see Security for RV parking instructions. There is currently no overnight camping available.
Will You Be Next?