Same Safe Fun!
Yes, we are open! Here are a few changes that you will see including health & safety measures to keep our guests, team members and community safe. Please be sure to check this page regularly for updated information as we enter new phases.
New Casino Hours
The Casino hours are 8 am – 4 am daily.
What to Expect
- 100% Smoke-Free: The Casino facility is now 100% smoke-free. There is a designated area outside the valet door area for smoking.
- Increase in overall facility capacity. All slot machines throughout the gaming floor are available for use.
- Additional Table Games are available on both sides of the Casino; Blackjack, Lucky Ladies, Craps, Player’s Edge 21, Emperor’s Challenge, Roulette, and Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em. Limited seating per Table Game still applies.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, with 3-person limit on tables (Craps - 3 people per side).
- Gift Shop is temporarily closed.
- Keno is open daily from 9 am -1 am.
- Floor beverage service is available from 4 pm – 2 am, with safety provisions in place for minimizing contact.
- Grille is open for to-go orders with limited menu items. Available Wednesdays through Sundays from 4 pm - 8:30 pm.
- Buffet is closed until further notice.
- Additional seating available in the Medicine Creek Deli. Open daily from 8 am – 4 am.
- Coho Sports Pub with limited menu. Open Wednesdays through Sundays from 4 pm – midnight.
- Limited seating available at Pealo’s Bar. Open daily 8 am – 2 am.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Points of entry and exit are limited. Queueing for entry is near the smoke-free entrance and deli/garage entrance, and exit through the smoke-free and deli/garage doors only.
- Guests are required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth. It is strongly encouraged that you bring your own mask(s). A limited number of masks will be available for purchase for $3.00 cash/coin. You will have to have exact change to purchase a mask at the vending machine outside of the deli/garage entrance, if masks are available. Guests may opt to wear an approved face shield in place of a mask. Here is the criteria for the face shield:There may be no exposed gap between your forehead and the shield’s head piece;The face shield must extend below your chin;The face shield must extend to your ears.
- All guests are required to have their temperature taken at the door upon entry to the facility. Guests with temperatures in excess of 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed admittance to the facility.
- All guests entering the facility are required to briefly lower their masks for age and identification purposes.
- All guests are required to show their physical valid photo ID to enter the Casino.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing whenever possible from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators, or moving around the property.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts have been arranged to provide for as much distancing as it allows.
- There is a new 4 person max occupancy in each of the elevators.
- Additional ADA/Handicapped parking is available on the first level of the parking garage (area immediately to the right upon entering the parking garage, placard IS required). This will allow for easy exterior access to the entry point, and help decrease the need to access the elevators.
- Increased signage pertaining to health & hygiene practices.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at various points across the Casino.
- Increased sanitation stations have been placed throughout the facility.
- Valet and Transportation services remain suspended until further notice.
- The RV parking area is currently closed, however we have limited spaces available for parking. Please see Security for RV parking instructions. There is currently no overnight camping available.
Will You Be Next?